"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #28

Now Playing: The Borgia Family by Horrible Histories

#222: Cesare Borgia. At least you're more interesting than the boys at school.

#223: Running up and down the corridors with my glasses yelling 'Can you see me? Can you see me?' is...infantile, but endearing ;P

#224: THEATRE TOMORROW OMG

#225: For a physics nerd you don't really seem to understand Newton's Third Law very well. 

#226: 'You should, like, be more Asian...'

#227: People who brick themselves in achieve nothing

#228: It's lonely here on higher ground.

 
 

No comments: