"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #32:

Now Playing: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

#253: My dear baby brother, you have no idea how much 누나 wishes you were here. 

#254: Last day of school before exams. Good luck, everybody!

#254: A chocolate for the birthday boy

#255: Red glitter nailpolish!

#256: The coldest May morning in a century = me eating breakfast wearing three jumpers and an overcoat. 

#257: I've loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more.

#258: There's a certain poetry in pain, but mostly it just fucking hurts.

#259: New favourite hair accessory? Chopsticks XD

#260: I want all this and heaven, too

No comments: